Thursday, October 30, 2008

A leap of Faith.

So it's official that I'm an English Major. But where to now? I have to believe, and pour my soul into something that terrifies me. Why would I not be terrified if this is not what I want? I guess it's a bit cyclical.
I know this is what I want- and that terrifies me because I know I might not get it, and by accepting that I want I accept that it would be a great loss to not have it.
Oh, for expination: I want to be a creative writing major BUT it's incredibly competitive to make that leap between English and C.W. and I might not get accepted.
I don't know why that freezes me though.
I guess I must just pour my soul, as mentioned before, and watch it bleed when cut apart by a council.
I think it's mostly I don't feel ready to hear no, but it's too late to ignore it.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Sweetie-
Fear can cripple or empower, motivate or cause chaos.
You can do this, I know you can because you have the heart of a writer and the spirit of a woman who wants to tackle others.
You have the drive to do this, and you know I'll help you every way that I can. Turn the fear into something else, motivate yourself to conquer that fear and you can achieve anything.
Buhr.